Monday, June 14, 2021

Goldilocks and The Three Bear in English

 Goldilocks and The Three Bear in English

Once upon a time there were Three Bears. One day their porridge was too hot so then they went out into the forest for a walk and they left their cottage window open. A little girl named Goldilocks was so hungry that she smelt some porridge inside the cottage so she climbed through the window. She got inside the Three Bear’s cottage and tried Daddy Bear’s porridge first. 

She said to herself “Yuck, I don’t like it”. “This is way too salty for me to eat”.So she tried Mummy Bear’s porridge and she said to herself “Yuck, I seriously don’t like this porridge”. “It is way, way, way too sweet for me to eat”. 

Lastly she tried Baby Bear’s porridge and she said to herself “Yummy, this porridge is perfect for me and it is also just right”.


After she finished eating the porridge, she went into the Three Bear’s living room and she saw three chairs. First Goldilocks tried Daddy Bear’s chair and she 

said to herself “Ugh, this chair is way too high for me to sit on” . Then she got off Daddy Bear’s chair and tried Mummy bear’s chair and said to herself “Hmm, this chair is too soft”.

So she got off Mummy Bear’s chair and tried Baby Bear’s chair. Goldilocks said to herself “I love this chair and it’s very comfortable for me to sit on”. As she sat on the chair for a long time, suddenly the chair broke into many pieces. Goldilocks fell down onto the floor. 


After some time Goldilocks went into the Three Bear’s bedroom and she saw three beds. She went and tried Daddy Bear’ s bed and she said to herself “Hmm, this bed is way too high for me to sleep in”. So she tried Mummy Bear’ s bed and she said to herself “Umm, this is too low for me to sleep and I don’t like this bed”. Then she tried Baby Bear’s bed and she said to herself “Umm, this bed is just right and I love it”. “It is very comfortable”.


As time went by Goldilocks fell fast asleep in Baby Bear’s bed. The Three Bears came back home but then Daddy bear growled “Who’s been eating my porridge?”. 

Then Mummy Bear said in a low voice ``Who's been eating my porridge?”. Then Baby Bear said grumpily “Who’s been eating my porridge and has eaten it till the very last drop”. So then the Three Bears went into the living room. Daddy Bear growled “Who’s been sitting in my chair?”. Mummy Bear said in a low voice “Who’s been sitting in my chair?”

Baby Bear cried “Someone’s been sitting in my chair and has also broken it into pieces”.

After that the Three Bear’s went into their bedroom. Daddy Bear growled “Who’s been sleeping in my bed?”. 

 Mummy bear said softly “Who’s been sleeping in my bed?”. Baby Bear cried out “Who’s been sleeping in my bed? and is still sleeping in my bed”.


Suddenly all the noise the Three Bears made woke Goldilocks up. Goldilocks got frightened by the Three Bears so she quickly got out of the bed. She ran down the stairs and went out of the Three Bear’s cottage. She ran into the forest and was never seen again. The Three Bears never left their window open again and they lived happily ever after.

The End!


No comments:

Post a Comment